- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
Many crochet stitches are beautiful but this one is really special. Interesting and elegant, this pattern can be used to create a baby blanket or a large afghan with ease. Add a new crochet stitch to your repertoire with this Vibrant V Square by Danyel Pink. This is the perfect pattern to use to crochet a snuggle-worthy afghan.
This lovely, openwork afghan square is super quick to stitch, and is a great stash-buster project. Change colors every 2 rows to create a lovely, colorful afghan.
The instructions are for a 12” square, but you can make ANY size square. You could even repeat the pattern endlessly to create a large afghan!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Danyel Pink Designs
Thanks to Danyel Pink for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.