- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern For ANY Size
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
Sweet, colorful and joyful, this blanket is just perfect for keeping your baby swaddled in comfort. Ferris Wheel Blanket by Debra Yorston it’s such a great pattern that you can make in any color scheme you’d like. Beautiful and different this pattern is very easy to follow and the choices of colors and sizes are limitless.
– 12 oz. 4-ply worsted weight acrylic total (I had forgotten to weigh each color – this is why the pattern is written without color changes)
– J hook
Size: 32″ across
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dly’s Hooks and Yarns
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.