- This Easy Free Crochet Afghan For Beginner Will Make Your Home Look Like You Hired An Interior Designer
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
- [Paid Pattern] The Perfect Shawl For A Winter Afternoon
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Snapdragon Washcloth Pattern
Sweet, colorful and joyful, this blanket is just perfect for keeping your baby swaddled in comfort. Ferris Wheel Blanket by Debra Yorston it’s such a great pattern that you can make in any color scheme you’d like. Beautiful and different this pattern is very easy to follow and the choices of colors and sizes are limitless.
– 12 oz. 4-ply worsted weight acrylic total (I had forgotten to weigh each color – this is why the pattern is written without color changes)
– J hook
Size: 32″ across
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dly’s Hooks and Yarns
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.