- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Forever Trendy Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
Sweet, colorful and joyful, this blanket is just perfect for keeping your baby swaddled in comfort. Ferris Wheel Blanket by Debra Yorston it’s such a great pattern that you can make in any color scheme you’d like. Beautiful and different this pattern is very easy to follow and the choices of colors and sizes are limitless.
– 12 oz. 4-ply worsted weight acrylic total (I had forgotten to weigh each color – this is why the pattern is written without color changes)
– J hook
Size: 32″ across
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dly’s Hooks and Yarns
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.