- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
- Beautiful Lacy Shawl Crochet Pattern In Pastel Colours
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
This very easy pattern works up into a nice and durable fabric that is perfect for a baby and toddler. The design is fun and beautiful, this pattern is perfect to make some really great gifts or for charity projects. So simple, yet so beautiful and luxurious looking, the Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket by Jennifer Ofenstein can be made whatever size you like.
6 ounces Caron Simply Soft Watermelon (Color A)
8 ounces Caron Simply Soft Soft Pink (Color B)
8 ounces Caron Simply Soft Raspberry (Color C)
Finishes approximately 36″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewhooked
Thanks to Jennifer Ofenstein for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.