- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
This very easy pattern works up into a nice and durable fabric that is perfect for a baby and toddler. The design is fun and beautiful, this pattern is perfect to make some really great gifts or for charity projects. So simple, yet so beautiful and luxurious looking, the Strawberry Ice Cream Baby Blanket by Jennifer Ofenstein can be made whatever size you like.
6 ounces Caron Simply Soft Watermelon (Color A)
8 ounces Caron Simply Soft Soft Pink (Color B)
8 ounces Caron Simply Soft Raspberry (Color C)
Finishes approximately 36″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewhooked
Thanks to Jennifer Ofenstein for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.