- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Wild Flower Not-So-Typical Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
When talking about granny squares the sky is the limit! So many projects can be done using the simple granny square as a foundation to built a project on it and the way that granny square are finding their way into fashion is just amazing. Who would have thought that such a beautiful clothing piece can be done using the basic granny square? This Granny Square Sweater by Veronica Lacaille (VeeKnits) is beautiful and so simple to make! And what’s best is that you can use up your entire scarp to make a unique and gorgeous sweater!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting Crochetty
Thanks to Veronica Lacaille for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.