- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- 6 Easy Crochet Baby Clothes Patterns (Video Tutorials)
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
When talking about granny squares the sky is the limit! So many projects can be done using the simple granny square as a foundation to built a project on it and the way that granny square are finding their way into fashion is just amazing. Who would have thought that such a beautiful clothing piece can be done using the basic granny square? This Granny Square Sweater by Veronica Lacaille (VeeKnits) is beautiful and so simple to make! And what’s best is that you can use up your entire scarp to make a unique and gorgeous sweater!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting Crochetty
Thanks to Veronica Lacaille for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.