- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- Easy Mobius Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lucky Clover Pin For St. Patrick’s Day
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
This cute flower headband looks so pretty on the adorable little one! It’s like the cutest floral head piece for a baby, ever! The Boho Flower Headband by Jess Coppom is an elegant and super stylish headband which can be easily adjusted to fit any size: from newborn to adult. The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial very helpful for the gorgeous floral detail although this free crochet flower headband pattern is surprisingly easy to make anyway.
I used various fingering weight yarns for the flowers, including this one and this one as well as this one and this one from Knit Picks.
• I used Patons Grace in the color “Natural” for the band
• size E/3.5mm crochet hook (I recently bought this affordable set and have been loving them!)
• 3″ of foldover elastic
• needle and thread
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.