- Crochet Skull Blanket Pattern For Your Halloween Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- [Free Pattern] Master The Crochet Corner-To-Corner Technique With This Awesome Baby Blanket Pattern
- Relaxing Free Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cutest Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
This cute flower headband looks so pretty on the adorable little one! It’s like the cutest floral head piece for a baby, ever! The Boho Flower Headband by Jess Coppom is an elegant and super stylish headband which can be easily adjusted to fit any size: from newborn to adult. The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial very helpful for the gorgeous floral detail although this free crochet flower headband pattern is surprisingly easy to make anyway.
I used various fingering weight yarns for the flowers, including this one and this one as well as this one and this one from Knit Picks.
• I used Patons Grace in the color “Natural” for the band
• size E/3.5mm crochet hook (I recently bought this affordable set and have been loving them!)
• 3″ of foldover elastic
• needle and thread
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.