- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs Free Pattern
- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
The V-Stitch is an incredibly lovely looking stitch that can be used to make so many beautiful things. Like this quick and easy chunky crochet v-stitch afghan with such a simple pattern and lovely look. Chunky V-Stitch Afghan by Sarah Zimmerman is perfect for making a baby blanket or even something bigger. This pattern makes it easy for everyone to make a lovely gift that will be greatly appreciated!
Materials:– Size K Crochet Hook– Super Bulky Yarn. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Fisherman (the main cream color) and Loops & Threads Cozy Wool in Pewter, Stone, Sweet Grass, Goldenrod, Petal Pink, Clematis, and Velvet.
– Large tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.