- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- [NA] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
The V-Stitch is an incredibly lovely looking stitch that can be used to make so many beautiful things. Like this quick and easy chunky crochet v-stitch afghan with such a simple pattern and lovely look. Chunky V-Stitch Afghan by Sarah Zimmerman is perfect for making a baby blanket or even something bigger. This pattern makes it easy for everyone to make a lovely gift that will be greatly appreciated!
Materials:– Size K Crochet Hook– Super Bulky Yarn. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Fisherman (the main cream color) and Loops & Threads Cozy Wool in Pewter, Stone, Sweet Grass, Goldenrod, Petal Pink, Clematis, and Velvet.
– Large tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.