- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- Crochet Round Rug Pattern With Amazing Texture
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- Clever Crochet Modesty Panel Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
The V-Stitch is an incredibly lovely looking stitch that can be used to make so many beautiful things. Like this quick and easy chunky crochet v-stitch afghan with such a simple pattern and lovely look. Chunky V-Stitch Afghan by Sarah Zimmerman is perfect for making a baby blanket or even something bigger. This pattern makes it easy for everyone to make a lovely gift that will be greatly appreciated!
Materials:– Size K Crochet Hook– Super Bulky Yarn. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Fisherman (the main cream color) and Loops & Threads Cozy Wool in Pewter, Stone, Sweet Grass, Goldenrod, Petal Pink, Clematis, and Velvet.
– Large tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.