- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- Simple Crochet Hexagon Sweater Free Pattern For Brunch
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- [Video Tutorial] Fast, Easy And Gorgeous! This May Be Your New Go-To Baby Blanket Pattern
It looks gorgeous, difficult and complicated. In fact, when you’ll see the photo-tutorial on Debra’s site, you’ll be amazed how simple this pattern is. Debra Yorston is creating magic with wiggles! There are so many patterns designed by her and her blog and all are so beautiful! This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie by Debra Yorston is so creative and looks amazing. There are not enough words to say how cute this blankie pattern is …and the wiggles are so addicting!
– 4-ply worsted weight acrylic (I used Herrschners Worsted 8)
– 8 oz. off-white for blanket
– various colors for wiggles
– I hook
Size: 21″ x 24″
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.