- [Free Pattern] Fun To Wear And Beautifully Designed Sheepy Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
It looks gorgeous, difficult and complicated. In fact, when you’ll see the photo-tutorial on Debra’s site, you’ll be amazed how simple this pattern is. Debra Yorston is creating magic with wiggles! There are so many patterns designed by her and her blog and all are so beautiful! This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie by Debra Yorston is so creative and looks amazing. There are not enough words to say how cute this blankie pattern is …and the wiggles are so addicting!
– 4-ply worsted weight acrylic (I used Herrschners Worsted 8)
– 8 oz. off-white for blanket
– various colors for wiggles
– I hook
Size: 21″ x 24″
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.