- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Mittens With Unique Checkered Texture
- [Free Pattern] The Tortoise Is One Of The Four Celestial Animals, Or Guardians In Feng Shui
Here is another simple yet so gorgeous square pattern! This Square In A Square by Debra Yorston is a remarkable square pattern which creates a great visual effect. The way the two squares are displayed is simply brilliant and the little shamrock or 4 leafs flower in the very middle of this pattern ads extra charm to the whole ensemble.
– 4-ply worsted weight acrylic (I used Loops & Threads Impeccable)
– soft white
– J hook
Size: 5 1/2″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dly’s Hooks and Yarns
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.