- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
Here is another simple yet so gorgeous square pattern! This Square In A Square by Debra Yorston is a remarkable square pattern which creates a great visual effect. The way the two squares are displayed is simply brilliant and the little shamrock or 4 leafs flower in the very middle of this pattern ads extra charm to the whole ensemble.
– 4-ply worsted weight acrylic (I used Loops & Threads Impeccable)
– soft white
– J hook
Size: 5 1/2″
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dly’s Hooks and Yarns
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.