- Easy Free Pattern For Crochet Headband
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Mini Granny Squares Can Be Used For Pretty Much Anything You Like
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
You can make these slippers any size, so you can totally stand out in a crowd. Such a spectacular pattern! Fun Feathered Flamingo Feet Baby Booties designed by YARNutopia is an unbelievable versatile crochet pattern not only because you can make them any size but also you can use the same guidelines to make gorgeous Swans, Ducks, Geese, Peacocks, Toucans, Parrots, Cockateils, Pelicans, or any other fun bird slippers! So ingenious!
Just visit the pattern’s website to get all the directions you need to create all the fun slippers you need in your life! 🙂
Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
Thanks to Nadia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.