- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Very Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
- Beautiful Crochet Throw With Floral Design
Here is a beautiful stash-busting project! This Wiggles Square for SIBOL by Debra Yorston is a cute 6″ granny square which in pink looks truly lovely and sweet. Those wiggles seem to be so much fun! This would be darling made up for a girl’s room in either a blanket or pillow. In different color combinations, this little square continues to be a total stunner!
– 4-ply worsted weight yarn (I used RHSS for the base piece and Herrschner’s Worsted 8 for the wiggles)
– I hook
Note: I crochet tight so you may need to adjust the size of your crochet hook.
Thanks to Debra Yorston for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.