- Easy Kitty Couch Free Crochet Pattern- Best Cat Bed For Comfy Kitty Nap
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mood Blanket Is Truly Beautiful!
- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern Full Of Color And Contrast
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
Here is a beautiful stash-busting project! This Wiggles Square for SIBOL by Debra Yorston is a cute 6″ granny square which in pink looks truly lovely and sweet. Those wiggles seem to be so much fun! This would be darling made up for a girl’s room in either a blanket or pillow. In different color combinations, this little square continues to be a total stunner!
– 4-ply worsted weight yarn (I used RHSS for the base piece and Herrschner’s Worsted 8 for the wiggles)
– I hook
Note: I crochet tight so you may need to adjust the size of your crochet hook.
Thanks to Debra Yorston for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!