- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
Here is a beautiful stash-busting project! This Wiggles Square for SIBOL by Debra Yorston is a cute 6″ granny square which in pink looks truly lovely and sweet. Those wiggles seem to be so much fun! This would be darling made up for a girl’s room in either a blanket or pillow. In different color combinations, this little square continues to be a total stunner!
– 4-ply worsted weight yarn (I used RHSS for the base piece and Herrschner’s Worsted 8 for the wiggles)
– I hook
Note: I crochet tight so you may need to adjust the size of your crochet hook.
Thanks to Debra Yorston for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.