- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Fastest Way To Make Super Cozy Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
This is a really simple pattern that looks beautiful and is perfect for a last minute gift. Who doesn’t like a pattern tat’s quick and easy and so rewarding plus you get to use up your scraps! The Weekend Baby Blanket by Chase Clark is a crocheted cotton color-blocked baby blankie which is super quick and easy yet so trendy! The pattern uses pretty basic stitches and is easy enough for a beginner.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page