- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- How To Crochet A Cardigan -Free Pattern For Beginners
This is a really simple pattern that looks beautiful and is perfect for a last minute gift. Who doesn’t like a pattern tat’s quick and easy and so rewarding plus you get to use up your scraps! The Weekend Baby Blanket by Chase Clark is a crocheted cotton color-blocked baby blankie which is super quick and easy yet so trendy! The pattern uses pretty basic stitches and is easy enough for a beginner.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page