- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
How do you crochet a square hot pad? It’s really easy and really fast with this free crochet trivet hot pad pattern! Iris Stitch In a Square Hotpad by Gootie (Agat Rottman)is strong enough for everyday use and is very pretty. The flowery look offered by the Irish stitch offers makes it very decorative. You can leave it on the display all day long. It is very pretty and would be a complement to most kitchens.
Square Hot Pad Free Crochet Pattern
Skill level – easy (requires some experience)
– Crochet hook 4 mm / G
– DK yarn
For this tutorial, I used Lion Brand – Coboo, this yarn is 50% cotton and 50% bamboo, which makes it very soft and perfect for baby blankets!
– 4 stitch markers
Finished Size – 7.5×7.5” (19×19 cm)
More Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Square Hot Pad Free Crochet Pattern via Made By Gootie.
Thanks to Gootie (Agat Rottman) for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!