- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- [Free Pattern] This Fun Message Mat Will Definitely Catch Attention And Start Conversation
- Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
Amazingly inspiration for a stunning crochet blanket! How many times a blanket pattern is inspired by a world known artist?
Frida’s Flowers Blanket inspired by the colorful dresses worn by the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo and by the by Mexican Folk Art was the object of a Call project which is now over and all the patterns for this gorgeous blocks are posted on the site. You’ll be happy to now that the patterns are available in US and UK English in German and Dutch.
Visit the Next Page link below for the Full List Of Blocks and to find how you can get more help to make them