- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- Simple And Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
Amazingly inspiration for a stunning crochet blanket! How many times a blanket pattern is inspired by a world known artist?
Frida’s Flowers Blanket inspired by the colorful dresses worn by the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo and by the by Mexican Folk Art was the object of a Call project which is now over and all the patterns for this gorgeous blocks are posted on the site. You’ll be happy to now that the patterns are available in US and UK English in German and Dutch.
Visit the Next Page link below for the Full List Of Blocks and to find how you can get more help to make them