- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Post Stich Rib (Seedling Crochet Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
Amazingly inspiration for a stunning crochet blanket! How many times a blanket pattern is inspired by a world known artist?
Frida’s Flowers Blanket inspired by the colorful dresses worn by the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo and by the by Mexican Folk Art was the object of a Call project which is now over and all the patterns for this gorgeous blocks are posted on the site. You’ll be happy to now that the patterns are available in US and UK English in German and Dutch.
Visit the Next Page link below for the Full List Of Blocks and to find how you can get more help to make them