- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
Pair your dress with a roses crochet purse that you can easily make following the crochet rose pattern. You can make flowers in different colors and make them more eye-pleasing.
The Roses Crochet Purse by Jessica Reeves Potasz is versatile, beautiful, and simply exquisite. The crochet roses can be appliqued on anything and you can even use it for making jewelry, accessories, bunting, home décor, clothing, and gift tags.
Roses Crochet Purse Free Pattern
YOU WILL NEED:
FOR THE PURSE PORTION:
SUPER BULKY YARN 1 – 2 SKEINS
SIZE H CROCHET HOOK
FOR THE ROSES:
HERE IS A LIST BUT PLEASE SEE MY ROSES PATTERN AND SUPPLIES TO SEE HOW TO MAKE THESE FLOWERS 🙂
WORSTED WEIGHT YARN ( I USED LILY SUGAR AND CREAM)
SIZE F CROCHET HOOK
More Free Crochet Patterns:
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!