- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- Square Crochet Dishcloth Pattern- Free Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
Got leftover yarn? This beautiful and snuggly Granny Shawl pattern by Charlene Van den Brande will blow your mind! A fun project for using up leftovers this lovely shawl pattern with shaped ends makes a great gift for someone who loves all things “granny.”
Simple, quick, beautiful, this is a fun scarf project to help keep you warm this winter.
Simple Granny Shawl
– Size 7mm crochet hook
– Bergere de France Sport (7 colours)
Check out the original source for the Crochet Granny Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nanita’s Ravelry downloads
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.