- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
- [Free Pattern] This Monkey Blanket Is Adorable And Hilarious
- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
Got leftover yarn? This beautiful and snuggly Granny Shawl pattern by Charlene Van den Brande will blow your mind! A fun project for using up leftovers this lovely shawl pattern with shaped ends makes a great gift for someone who loves all things “granny.”
Simple, quick, beautiful, this is a fun scarf project to help keep you warm this winter.
Simple Granny Shawl
– Size 7mm crochet hook
– Bergere de France Sport (7 colours)
Check out the original source for the Crochet Granny Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nanita’s Ravelry downloads
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.