- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
Got leftover yarn? This beautiful and snuggly Granny Shawl pattern by Charlene Van den Brande will blow your mind! A fun project for using up leftovers this lovely shawl pattern with shaped ends makes a great gift for someone who loves all things “granny.”
Simple, quick, beautiful, this is a fun scarf project to help keep you warm this winter.
Simple Granny Shawl
– Size 7mm crochet hook
– Bergere de France Sport (7 colours)
Check out the original source for the Crochet Granny Shawl Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nanita’s Ravelry downloads
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.