- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Eclipse With This Gorgeous Solar Eclipse Coaster
- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
- Beautiful Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern Anyone Would Wear
- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
This vibrant square looks so great in solid colors! Ana Maria Square by BabyLove Brand is a cute 5.5 in square when worked with DK weight yarn and size 5mm hook. This lovely flower (or, do you see a star?) square is part of a beautiful collection of 33 afghan block patterns used to make a gorgeous 68x68in square blanket. All patterns come with PDF versions, charts, and photo steps, plus mix-and-match joining methods and edging options.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cypress Textiles
Thanks to BabyLove Brand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.