- Skull Doily Free Crochet Pattern Designed With Amazing Artfulness
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- This Easy Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Always Great For Baby Showers And Birthdays
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
Learn how to crochet a vest for beginners with this crochet hooded vest for beginners free pattern. The Winnie Hooded Vest by Brianna Iaropoli uses simple yet very practical design to create a light and airy vest pattern you could wear this summer. Perfect for a park date or day at the beach, this pattern available in sizes from XS to XL and very easy to customize to your liking.
Crochet Hooded Vest For Beginners Free Pattern
Skill Level : Advanced Beginner : If you are a new crocheter this pattern is for you! This would be a great first garment!
This pattern has been tested by two or more testers for EACH size. I am currently working on additional sizes.
Stitches : SC, DC, Chains, Picots. Stitch explanation and chart is included.
There is a construction diagram in this pattern.
Hook – 6.50 mm or hook needed to gauge.
Gauge – 12 sts X 6 rows in DC is 4″x4″.
Yarn – 1000 (1125, 1250, 1500, 1625) yards of #4 worsted weight cotton or acrylic. (I always recommend to buy more just in case! I have had one too many projects where I ended up needing just a bit more yarn!)
Sizes – XS (S, M, L, XL)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brianna Iaropoli for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!