- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring Hawaii To Your Home With These Crochet Hawaiian Flowers
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
Such a beautiful square with a delightful design and a delicate appearance! The blooming flower in the center looks astonishingly beautiful and literally creates inspiring and engaging fantasy. Origami Flower by ChiChi Allen with a multitude of crochet stitches that look playful and sweet is an approx 12 inches with worsted weight yarn, 9 inches with DK weight yarn.
Yarn Weight and Size Options:
• Worsted yarn & 5.5 mm hook – 12 inches
• DK yarn & 4.5 mm hook – 9 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ChiChi Allen
Thanks to ChiChi Allen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.