- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
Such a beautiful square with a delightful design and a delicate appearance! The blooming flower in the center looks astonishingly beautiful and literally creates inspiring and engaging fantasy. Origami Flower by ChiChi Allen with a multitude of crochet stitches that look playful and sweet is an approx 12 inches with worsted weight yarn, 9 inches with DK weight yarn.
Yarn Weight and Size Options:
• Worsted yarn & 5.5 mm hook – 12 inches
• DK yarn & 4.5 mm hook – 9 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ChiChi Allen
Thanks to ChiChi Allen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.