- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- This Is The Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
Such a beautiful square with a delightful design and a delicate appearance! The blooming flower in the center looks astonishingly beautiful and literally creates inspiring and engaging fantasy. Origami Flower by ChiChi Allen with a multitude of crochet stitches that look playful and sweet is an approx 12 inches with worsted weight yarn, 9 inches with DK weight yarn.
Yarn Weight and Size Options:
• Worsted yarn & 5.5 mm hook – 12 inches
• DK yarn & 4.5 mm hook – 9 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ChiChi Allen
Thanks to ChiChi Allen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.