- [Video Tutorial] The Technique Used To Make These Simple Crochet Peppermint Coaster Is Really Interesting!
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet For Charity With This Fabulous Yet So Easy & Quick To Work Up Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
What an original idea! This “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Elizabeth Mareno and released weekly right into your Ravelry account sounds like so much fun! The test version of this gorgeous blanket looks awesome so choose your colors and give it a go! You will finish this playful and free Christmas crochet blanket pattern just in time for Christmas decorating and fun.
You can make your blanket ugly, or you can make your blanket
beautiful ~ it’s up to you!
We are going to be working through lots of fun stitches in this CAL.
There will be plenty of basics like single crochet and double crochet. There
will be Popcorn stitches and front post double crochets, as well as some
intarsia and cross stitch to mix things up and keep it challenging.
I will be putting up a weekly YouTube video to walk you through every
step of the way. I will also have a LIVE video chat on the Facebook CAL
Group page every Sunday (time TBA) to answer questions about that
week’s pattern, and anything else you would like to talk about. They will be
as short or as long as it takes- I’m here for you!
UPDATE -THIS PATTERN IS NOT FREE ANYMORE, YOU NOW HAVE TO PAY A SMALL FEE TO GET THE PATTERN
“Ugly Christmas Sweater” Free Christmas Crochet Blanket Pattern
Worsted Weight/10 ply/Aran yarn- I Love This Yarn (Solids- 7oz/355yds, Metallic- 5oz/252yds)
Colors: White- 4-1/2 skeins
Metallic Red- 1-1/2 skeins
Red- 1 skein
Green- 2 skeins
Blue- 1-1/2 skeins
Yellow- ¾ skein
Orange- ¾ skein
Brown- 3 oz
Scrap amounts of dark brown for reindeer faces
#7- 4.5mm hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Crochet Blanket Pattern
Thanks to Elizabeth Mareno for the article’s inspiration and featured image.