- [Paid Pattern] Graceful Crochet Dragon Free Pattern To Bring Fantasy And Legend To Life
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- Magnificent Tote With Tassel
This spectacular Halloween candy bowl crochet pattern is one of a kind! The kids will adore this fun bowl and you’ll enjoy using it year after year. Frankenstein Candy Bowl by Jennifer Pionk is the perfect Halloween candy bowl for your sweet treats to trick-or-treaters. This crochet bowl is an easy way to make a big impact for your Halloween decor.
Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Yarn used for the sample shown above is Lily Sugar n’ Cream; 4 / Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn; (100% cotton / 120 yards / 70.9 g / 109 m / 2.5 oz ) (Hot Green: 270 yards) (Black: 80 yards) (White: 2 yards) & Caron Simply Soft; 4 / Worsted Weight 100% Acrylic Yarn (5 oz / 141.7 g / 250 yards / 228 m) (Grey Heather: 6 yards)
Crochet Hooks: H/8/5.00mm; G/6/4.00mm (my favorite hooks are Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
Plastic Canvas: 12″ x 18″ (1) 12″x18″ sheet & (1) 8″x10″ sheet
Solid Black Eyes (2) 15mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article inspiration and featured image.