- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
- Easy Super Bulky Yarn Baby Blanket Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Rose Granny Square Afghan Pattern People Love To Receive [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
This pattern is the perfect idea for the holiday season! Snowmen are very popular right now, and his snowman granny square free pattern is so adorable! With each snowman facing a different direction, this Snowman Granny Square by Erangi Udeshika can be used to make an adorable blanket. This cute granny square would be so much fun for a whole blanket to snuggle with!
Finished size: 4.5” x 4.5”
Materials: (I used)
Sport yarn weight (15 WPI)
Blue color 3 – 4 yards
White color 5 – 6 yards
Small amount of black and orange color
4 mm crochet hook
20 dc, 7.5 rows = 4” from 4 crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet For You
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.