- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
I can’t stand the cuteness! I love this adorable Little Monster Easter Egg crochet pattern found at 1dogwoof.com and it’s free! With Easter just around the corner, you can make your own little monsters and put candies or little gifts in their mouths. I can’t think of one child who wouldn’t love these little friends!
Because you’re not stuffing the body of the pattern, the body has to be created in two parts and stitched together. All of my rounds are worked continuously, with no seams.
Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Cotton Yarn in magenta, or other worsted weight yarn
size F (3.75 mm) crochet hook
regular sized plastic egg
white, blue, black felt pieces
small amount of polyfill stuffing
Fill your little monster with Easter treats!
Hide him among the other Easter eggs.
Having fun yet? Happy day crocheting!
Thanks to ChiWei for this article inspiration and images.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!