- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- How To Crochet The Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Wavy Blanket Is An Awesome Stash-Buster!
- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
Featuring the Celtic Weave, arrows trimmed with cables, and set off by ornamental lace, this throw is so beautiful and so breathtaking! Holiday Cables Throw by Bonnie Barker is an impressive pattern that can easily become your go-to pattern for a special gift. Fairly easy to follow, this pattern makes a lovely blanket that is quite dense but not overly heavy. An adventure for a beginner to intermediate crocheter yet a great accomplishment!
Breathtaking Cables Throw
RED HEART® With Love®: 8 skeins 1909 Holly Berry
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 6mm [US J-10]
Check out the original source for this Breathtaking Cables Throw free crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Bonnie Barker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.