- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Scarf Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
Make your own Santa Claus blanket using this simple yet so cute free C2C crochet graphgan pattern.
“Now that it’s October, it’s time to start designing some Christmas themed graphs. My first design is none other than Santa Claus! These square graphs Santa Claus Square designed by Melissa Hassler, are the perfect size for baby loveys, pillow covers (although I’d recommend going down a hook size to an H/5mm), one square of a larger blanket, one side of a tote bag, or as wall art (just add a dowel rod and hang it up!).
Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Pattern Featuring Santa Claus
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– Worsted weight yarn in black, pink, red, white, your choice skin color, blue
– copy of the Santa Claus Graph PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!