- [Free Pattern] Really Cute One Skein Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- Quick And Easy Afghan Square With A Unique Touch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
If you were alive in the 80’s, you’re sure to remember Rainbow Brite! This Rainbow Brite Costume free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler was designed after the iconic cartoon character. The dress is worked in the round from the top down. Pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months and 3/6 months. It would be perfect for baby’s first Halloween!
Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern
I/5.5mm & 4.5mm Size Crochet HooksHook Set
Worsted Weight Yarn: red, orange, yellow, blue, purple & white
More adorable baby dress crochet free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.