- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is Going To Make A Beautiful Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Double Trouble Blanket Crochet Pattern That Is Perfect For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
If you were alive in the 80’s, you’re sure to remember Rainbow Brite! This Rainbow Brite Costume free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler was designed after the iconic cartoon character. The dress is worked in the round from the top down. Pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months and 3/6 months. It would be perfect for baby’s first Halloween!
Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern
I/5.5mm & 4.5mm Size Crochet HooksHook Set
Worsted Weight Yarn: red, orange, yellow, blue, purple & white
More adorable baby dress crochet free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.