- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick And Easy Stunning Crochet Stroller Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf
- Gorgeous Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern To Bring Some Magic Into The Nursery
If you were alive in the 80’s, you’re sure to remember Rainbow Brite! This Rainbow Brite Costume free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler was designed after the iconic cartoon character. The dress is worked in the round from the top down. Pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months and 3/6 months. It would be perfect for baby’s first Halloween!
Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern
I/5.5mm & 4.5mm Size Crochet HooksHook Set
Worsted Weight Yarn: red, orange, yellow, blue, purple & white
More adorable baby dress crochet free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.