- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chinese Puzzle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
If you were alive in the 80’s, you’re sure to remember Rainbow Brite! This Rainbow Brite Costume free crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler was designed after the iconic cartoon character. The dress is worked in the round from the top down. Pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months and 3/6 months. It would be perfect for baby’s first Halloween!
Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern
I/5.5mm & 4.5mm Size Crochet HooksHook Set
Worsted Weight Yarn: red, orange, yellow, blue, purple & white
More adorable baby dress crochet free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.