- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Cute Crochet Ghost Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
Do you love butterflies? They are so colorful, beautiful and playful and they are one of the nature’s ways of celebrating warm weather and Spring. Bees and butterflies are fragile, flower-loving creatures and they are always welcomed by those who love Spring. Pop Butterfly Crochet Graphgan by Sarah Zimmerman is a simple and easy to make butterfly graph with an amazing look obtained by the wonderful combination of a beautiful design and the use of self stripping yarn cakes. The original design contains six blocks of butterflies but you can give the pattern a twist and make it smaller or bigger by changing the number of blocks.
Butterfly Crochet Graphgan Free Pattern
I used Bernat POP! in colors:
Lipstick On Your Collar
You will only need one cake of each color for each butterfly. The color change you see in my butterflies is the natural color change!
More Beautiful Free Crochet Graphghan Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Butterfly Crochet Graphgan Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me.
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.