- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
Wouldn’t be great if all the patterns – whether they are UK or US- would come with a guide to the difference between US and UK crochet stitches? Problem solved! This cute American/British Conversion Chart by Stacey of FreshStitches is exactly what you need! This is a handy cut-out you can download on her site and save it with you or in your folder where you save together all your printed crochet patterns. All you need to know now is if the pattern is American or UK and as long as you know the differences in terms, you’ll be fine. Cannot be simpler than that!
Download a .pdf version of this chart at: FreshStitches
Thanks to Stacey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.