- [N/A] This Adorable Big Head Baby Doll Will Make You Giggle With Joy
- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Throw Pattern Using The Join As You Go Method
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
Wouldn’t be great if all the patterns – whether they are UK or US- would come with a guide to the difference between US and UK crochet stitches? Problem solved! This cute American/British Conversion Chart by Stacey of FreshStitches is exactly what you need! This is a handy cut-out you can download on her site and save it with you or in your folder where you save together all your printed crochet patterns. All you need to know now is if the pattern is American or UK and as long as you know the differences in terms, you’ll be fine. Cannot be simpler than that!
Download a .pdf version of this chart at: FreshStitches
Thanks to Stacey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.