- [Free Pattern] Incredible Good Looking Valance Will Change The Look And Feel Of Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
- Super-Cute And Super-Easy Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
Wouldn’t be great if all the patterns – whether they are UK or US- would come with a guide to the difference between US and UK crochet stitches? Problem solved! This cute American/British Conversion Chart by Stacey of FreshStitches is exactly what you need! This is a handy cut-out you can download on her site and save it with you or in your folder where you save together all your printed crochet patterns. All you need to know now is if the pattern is American or UK and as long as you know the differences in terms, you’ll be fine. Cannot be simpler than that!
Download a .pdf version of this chart at: FreshStitches
Thanks to Stacey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.