- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
Wouldn’t be great if all the patterns – whether they are UK or US- would come with a guide to the difference between US and UK crochet stitches? Problem solved! This cute American/British Conversion Chart by Stacey of FreshStitches is exactly what you need! This is a handy cut-out you can download on her site and save it with you or in your folder where you save together all your printed crochet patterns. All you need to know now is if the pattern is American or UK and as long as you know the differences in terms, you’ll be fine. Cannot be simpler than that!
Download a .pdf version of this chart at: FreshStitches
Thanks to Stacey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.