- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- Mindless 2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
This beautiful blanket full of texture and with an adorable teddy bear is perfect for giving comfort to a child for many years. Sleepy Bear Baby Blanket designed Highland Hickory Designs is made using the corner to corner (C2C) technique and it’s reversible too!
This reversible baby blanket free pattern has all the ingredients for a winner baby blanket pattern: it’s cute, it has a great texture and also lots of visual appeal!
Sleepy Bear Reversible Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1.25 skeins of Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Naked – 4 oz/115 g – 377 yds/345 m
1.25 skeins of Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Chocolate – 4 oz/115 g – 377 yds/345 m
Less than 1 skein of Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Teddy – 4 oz/115 g – 377 yds/345 m
Less than 1 skein of Baby Bee Sweet Delight in Soft Licorice – 4 oz/115 g – 377 yds/345 m
Or any size 3 light weight yarn.
G/6 (4.25 mm) hook
Check out the original source for the Sleepy Bear Reversible Baby Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Highland Hickory Designs.
Thanks to Highland Hickory Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.