- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
- 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern For A Fun Birthday Or Christmas-Themed Blanket
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
This beautiful 3d flower square crochet pattern is an absolutely charming pattern with so much texture! The design is very detailed and simply stunning. This 12-inch crochet square truly challenges you to think of all those projects you can create using this fabulous pattern. Imagine afghan block designed by Polly Plum is one of those unique granny square patterns you will love instantly. This free crochet pattern is a great way to play with colors or even use up some yarn from your stash.
3D Flower Square Crochet Pattern
- Pattern written in US crochet terms
- Skill level: advanced
- Finished Size: 12 inch square
- Hook size: 5.5mm/I
- Yarn: Worsted Weight or Aran
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!