- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Quickest Flower Dishcloth Ever!
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
Assuming you know how to crochet in the C2C (corner to corner) style this school themed banner is fun and easy to make. If you don’t know how to C2C, do not worry , links are provided for you on the designer’s website and you can learn how this awesome crochet technique.
The Back To School Crochet Banner designed by Steph of Stuff Steph Makes, is fun to make and such a lovely gift to give to teachers you cherish and appreciate to praise their kindness, patience and dedication. The B2S banner graph is posted on her website for you to download. Happy making (and gifting!)
Back To School Crochet Banner Free Pattern
Hook Size: E (3.5mm)
Yarns Used: I used a variety of worsted weight cotton yarns that I had on hand (See below for exact colors). Anything of that weight would be recommended to achieve the same look and size.
Lily Sugar & Cream:
Ecru (used for the background)
Bernat Handicrafter DeLux Cotton:
Premier Home Cotton yarn:
Beige (used for the wood part of the pencil)
Dowel or stick, cut to the width of the finished piece
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Back To School Crochet Banner Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stuff Steph Makes.
Thanks to Steph for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.