- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
- 8 Simple Crochet Patterns For Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Tamara’s Kismet Square
“Cute and festive crochet Reindeer applique pattern! Reindeer Applique free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler has so many uses! Add a string to the top and it is an ornament. Sew it onto a backpack, tote or your favorite winter sweater. Place in a frame and you have a unique piece of home decor. The possibilities are endless.”
This adorable pattern works up really quick and is fabulous to make for kids for Christmas!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
– E 3.5 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)- tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in light brown, dark brown, black, white, red and blue
My reindeer measures 8″ long and 4″ wide.
Watch the video tutorial below to see how easy it’s done.
Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern Video Tutorial
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.