- Gorgeous Floral Block For Blankets To Treasure Forever And Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
- Cutest Flower Crochet Afghan Square Ever!
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
“With Easter just a few days away, I thought a crochet Easter basket pattern with crochet Easter eggs would a great pattern to design and share with you all. I know it’s a tough time for everyone and shopping for Easter decorations and presents isn’t possible right now. Don’t stress about it! You can quickly and easily whip up some of these fun Easter baskets for your kiddos. You can even use some green yarn in place of the grass. The Easter Basket & Eggs patterns designed by Melissa Hassler are worked using single crochet stitches in the round from the bottom up. Both patterns work up very quickly which makes them perfect for beginner crocheters.”
Crochet Easter Basket Pattern With Crochet Easter Eggs
J 6mm crochet hook (BASKET)
7 4.5mm crochet hook (EGGS)
Yarn for BASKET: worsted weight (#4) in brown (you will be working with two strands of yarn held together)
Yarn for EGGS: worsted weight (#4) in pastel pink, purple, blue & yellow
locking stitch markers
Easter basket grass
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Easter Basket Pattern With Crochet Easter Eggs via Lovable Loops Crochet Designs.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!