- [Free Pattern] Amazing Dragonfly Square
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
With a self-striping yarn and a simple poncho crochet pattern, you can create this fabulous piece of clothing. Sunset Poncho by CrochetDreamz is a free crochet poncho pattern you can use to make an elegant poncho that will make you stand out in a crowd. The self-striping yarn works beautifully and gives this poncho’s it a radiant effect and the design is super classy so you can be sure of getting compliments every time you wear it.
Simple Poncho Crochet Pattern
1. Caron Cakes (size 4) yarn in color Buttercream. It is a self-striping yarn.
2. Hook I(5.5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brenna Eaves for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!