- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Bunny Hat & Booties
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
With a self-striping yarn and a simple poncho crochet pattern, you can create this fabulous piece of clothing. Sunset Poncho by CrochetDreamz is a free crochet poncho pattern you can use to make an elegant poncho that will make you stand out in a crowd. The self-striping yarn works beautifully and gives this poncho’s it a radiant effect and the design is super classy so you can be sure of getting compliments every time you wear it.
Simple Poncho Crochet Pattern
1. Caron Cakes (size 4) yarn in color Buttercream. It is a self-striping yarn.
2. Hook I(5.5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brenna Eaves for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!