- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Wild Flower Not-So-Typical Granny Square Afghan
- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
If you’re looking for super comfy and easy crocheted pullover pattern for those lazy days when you can’t be bothered, to make an effort, this shaped sweater pattern is awesome! It’s the perfect sweater for all those times when real pants are just not going to happen. Just throw it over your leggings and you’re set.
You can wear this Lakeside Crocheted Pullover designed by Jessica Reeves Potasz with leggings and boots, and you’ll look absolutely fabulous.
The Lakeside Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern
US Size J 6.0 mm Crochet Hook
(6, 7, 7, 8) skeins Lion Brand Yarn ZZ Twist in Silver 100 g/skein (Pattern uses approximately 530, 602, 686, 782 grams) Kit Available from Lion Brand Yarn HERE
Tapestry Needle to weave in ends
Just under 16 stitches & 12 rows of alternate single crochet in 4” X 4” **Gauge must be used to ensure that the sizing will turn out correctly. Adjust hook size as needed to obtain correct gauge. 🙂
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Bust: S 35” M 39” L 43” XL 47”
Width: S 17.5” M 19.5” L 21.5” XL 23.5”
Length: S 26.5” M 27” L 27.5” XL 28”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> The Lakeside Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.