- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- Beautiful Crochet Throw With Floral Design
- This Adorable Basket Is Perfect for Easter Candy
- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
It only takes a small amount of bedspread cotton or a thread of equal weight and a size 8 steel crochet hook to make this adorable, extremely cute and so clever soap holder. Fish Soap Holder by Workbasket Magazine is a great pattern for holding one piece of soap in the most eye-catching way and looks great in solids and variegated cotton.
Great gifts are born from simple and beautiful pattern like this one!
Using a larger hook than the pattern calls for will help you make the fish larger therefore it will work as a fun goody bag or it will be great for holding many large pieces of soap instead of just one.
Check out the original source for this Clever Fish Soap Holder Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:Workbasket Magazine
Thanks to Workbasket Magazine for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.