- Crochet Basics For Beginners: How To Read A Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- Spectacular Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Circle Of Friends Square Blanket
It only takes a small amount of bedspread cotton or a thread of equal weight and a size 8 steel crochet hook to make this adorable, extremely cute and so clever soap holder. Fish Soap Holder by Workbasket Magazine is a great pattern for holding one piece of soap in the most eye-catching way and looks great in solids and variegated cotton.
Great gifts are born from simple and beautiful patterns like this one! Its unique and elegant style adds flair to your bathroom and shows a little personality.
Using a larger hook than the pattern calls for will help you make the fish larger, therefore, it will work as a fun goody bag or it will be great for holding many large pieces of soap instead of just one.
Clever Fish Soap Holder Free Crochet Pattern
A small amount of bedspread cotton, or a thread of equal weight and a size 8 steel crochet hook is all that is needed to make this clever soap holder. One can be made in a jiffy and will be a quick seller at bazaars. It is a favorite with the kiddies.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Workbasket Magazine for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!