- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
If you’ve ever looked for some simple handmade cloths that are great looking and also work up quickly, you’ve found them! These crochet nubbie scrubbies by Angelee Marie have a great texture without being too dense and are thin enough to wring well and dry between uses.They are multifunctional, can be used in the kitchen as well as in the bathroom. They are simply gorgeous!
This pattern makes a nice, thick, textured dishcloth or washcloth that is perfect for gift giving.
Yarn : Bernat Cotton Solids
Hook: 4.00mm or G
Sc- single crochet
Tr-treble crochet (US)
Source: Nubbie Scrubbies
Image Source: Angelee Marie
If by any chance your nubbies are smaller than the ones in the pictures above, here is a piece of advice you may want to read, to save you time and to help you get more satisfaction when making this pattern:
It could be because of the yarn, or the tension you use. Everyone has their own tension, even with the same yarn and hook size. Experiment with different sizes of hooks for your own tension. Usually, if you use 100%cotton yarn, the cloth will tighten up after you wash it, and the nubbies will be more prominent. Source: Angelee Marie
Ahhh…and I forgot to mention: they make great gift ideas! They are adorable as dishcloths or little spa sets. Your friends will be so happy! These nubbie scrubbies are almost too pretty to use!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.