- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Heart Granny Square Ever
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Colorful Nine Colors Crochet Blouse
- [Free Pattern] Top Off Your Ensemble With This Casually Cool Movie Night Cocoon Cardi
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
Crochet shell stitch is beautiful and interesting and looks really awesome on blankets, throws, afghans, and even smaller projects like scarves or dishcloths. Graceful Shells Throw by Kim Guzman made using the gorgeous shell stitch is fun and exciting to make and the perfect gift for pretty much anybody considering the shell stitch is beautiful and timeless!
Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver, 100% acrylic, 364 yds per 7 oz, Size 4 aran weight: 4 skeins (or about 1456 yds) in color Cornmeal
Crochet hook sizes: 6mm [US J-10]
Yarn Needle (for weaving ends)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.