- [Photo Tutorial] Lift Your Spirits With This Joyful Happy Flower Decoration
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern Is A Magnificent Table Decoration Idea
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
This easy granny square pattern is perfect for using up all those little balls of yarn that normally just tangle up in the bin. Scraps Spectacular granny square design by Martha Brooks Steins features a simple brick pattern can be done with leftover worsted weight yarn you have collected using a color scheme that fit your home décor.
Easy Granny Square Pattern
Red Heart Classic (3-1/2 oz/190 yds/99g per skein): 6 skeins #12 Black
Medium (worsted) weight yarn: 31 oz/1,550 yds/877g assorted scrap colors
Check out the original source for the Granny Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.