- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
This easy granny square pattern is perfect for using up all those little balls of yarn that normally just tangle up in the bin. Scraps Spectacular granny square design by Martha Brooks Steins features a simple brick pattern can be done with leftover worsted weight yarn you have collected using a color scheme that fit your home décor.
Easy Granny Square Pattern
Red Heart Classic (3-1/2 oz/190 yds/99g per skein): 6 skeins #12 Black
Medium (worsted) weight yarn: 31 oz/1,550 yds/877g assorted scrap colors
Check out the original source for the Granny Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.