- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Throw With Floral Design
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
If you’re looking for an easy striped color throw free pattern, this one is fabulous! Soft Stripes Throw by Tammy Hildebrand is a really good stash buster pattern. This free crochet pattern is easy because it uses only chain (ch), double crochet (dc) and single crochet (sc) stitches.
It also is a modular pattern made of 4 basket and weave panels, 3 post and shell panels and 2 shell and popcorn panels that are worked separately and then arranged according to assembly diagram.
Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
Throw measures approximately 45″/114cm wide x 62″/157.5cm long
Caron International’s Simply Soft (100% Acrylic, 6 oz/170g, 315 yd/288 m):
#9742 Grey Heather (A): 4 skeins
#9705 Sage (B): 3 skeins
#9721 Victorian Rose (C): 2 skeins
More Beautiful Throw Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Yarnspirations to get your free pattern: Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.