- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Amazingly Beautiful Granny Square Sweater
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- This Thick And Quick Pumpkin Headband Is Easy To Work Up
- Quick And Easy Crocodile Stitch Flower Free Pattern
If you’re looking for an easy striped color throw free pattern, this one is fabulous! Soft Stripes Throw by Tammy Hildebrand is a really good stash buster pattern. This free crochet pattern is easy because it uses only chain (ch), double crochet (dc) and single crochet (sc) stitches.
It also is a modular pattern made of 4 basket and weave panels, 3 post and shell panels and 2 shell and popcorn panels that are worked separately and then arranged according to assembly diagram.
Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
Throw measures approximately 45″/114cm wide x 62″/157.5cm long
Caron International’s Simply Soft (100% Acrylic, 6 oz/170g, 315 yd/288 m):
#9742 Grey Heather (A): 4 skeins
#9705 Sage (B): 3 skeins
#9721 Victorian Rose (C): 2 skeins
More Beautiful Throw Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Yarnspirations to get your free pattern: Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.