- Most Adorable Unicorn Kawaii Cuddler
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
- Chunky Crochet Blanket Pattern With Gorgeous Texture
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Designed With Moms In Mind!
Ever wondered what to make with super bulky yarn? This super bulky yarn throw pattern is beautiful and easy to crochet. The Winter Woven Throw by Rich Textures Crochet has a great texture, it’s kind of like a woven and it’s a simple two-row repeat pattern. This is a great blanket to work on while you’re watching TV or sitting and relaxing at home.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Mindless Super Bulky Yarn Throw Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
Gauge: 7 sts x 6 rows of pattern = 4 inches
Finished Size: 43 x 50 inches
Yarn: 9 balls Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick® by Lion Brand® (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; 10 oz, 283 g; Approx. 174 yds, 157 m). Super Bulky (6). Colour: Beach Glass
Hook: Size N/P (10 mm) Hook. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn Needle.
Thanks to Rich Textures Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!