- Cute Egg Pot Holder To Add Festive Note Of Easter To The Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
Ever wondered what to make with super bulky yarn? This super bulky yarn throw pattern is beautiful and easy to crochet. The Winter Woven Throw by Rich Textures Crochet has a great texture, it’s kind of like a woven and it’s a simple two-row repeat pattern. This is a great blanket to work on while you’re watching TV or sitting and relaxing at home.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Mindless Super Bulky Yarn Throw Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
Gauge: 7 sts x 6 rows of pattern = 4 inches
Finished Size: 43 x 50 inches
Yarn: 9 balls Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick® by Lion Brand® (80% Acrylic, 20% Wool; 10 oz, 283 g; Approx. 174 yds, 157 m). Super Bulky (6). Colour: Beach Glass
Hook: Size N/P (10 mm) Hook. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn Needle.
Thanks to Rich Textures Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!