- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
- Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
Chain, double crochet and treble are the only stitches you need to know for this easy crocheted dishcloth free pattern. The texture created with these stitches is great for scrubbing away food on dishes and it’s very pretty too. Mijo Dishcloth / Washcloth free crochet pattern by Johanna Lindahl makes great reusable scrubby dishcloths you can easily wash and reuse every day.
Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern
Yarn: Approx 20g (to make one dishcloth/washcloth) of Scheepjes Cotton 8 (100%
cotton, 50g/170m) or Scheepjes Sunkissed (100% cotton, 50g/170m).
Hook: 3.0 mm.
Size: Approx 18 x 18 cm or the size you like. How to customize the size is described in
Free Crochet Dishcloths Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!