- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Adorable Elephant Lovie Will Make Any Kid Happy
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
Chain, double crochet and treble are the only stitches you need to know for this easy crocheted dishcloth free pattern. The texture created with these stitches is great for scrubbing away food on dishes and it’s very pretty too. Mijo Dishcloth / Washcloth free crochet pattern by Johanna Lindahl makes great reusable scrubby dishcloths you can easily wash and reuse every day.
Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern
Yarn: Approx 20g (to make one dishcloth/washcloth) of Scheepjes Cotton 8 (100%
cotton, 50g/170m) or Scheepjes Sunkissed (100% cotton, 50g/170m).
Hook: 3.0 mm.
Size: Approx 18 x 18 cm or the size you like. How to customize the size is described in
Free Crochet Dishcloths Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!