- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
- Debbie Harford Shared Another view of the same afghan
- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
You can never have too many dishcloths. These easy to crochet dishcloths are perfect to use and gift for a number of occasions. This Easy Crochet Dish Cloth Pattern by Beverly McCullough uses the Primrose stitch for the main section. This stitch creates such a lovely texture. If you’re not familiar with this stitch yet, here is a lovely video tutorial to help you get started with it
Combined with the little scalloped border, the eye-catching effect is guaranteed. Add the easiness to crochet this lovely dishcloth, you can tell this pattern is a total winner!
Thanks to Kristine Mullen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.