- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- Iris Cowl One Skein Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Pattern May Be Your New Favourite!
You can never have too many dishcloths. These easy to crochet dishcloths are perfect to use and gift for a number of occasions. This Easy Crochet Dish Cloth Pattern by Beverly McCullough uses the Primrose stitch for the main section. This stitch creates such a lovely texture. If you’re not familiar with this stitch yet, here is a lovely video tutorial to help you get started with it
Combined with the little scalloped border, the eye-catching effect is guaranteed. Add the easiness to crochet this lovely dishcloth, you can tell this pattern is a total winner!
Thanks to Kristine Mullen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.