- [Free Pattern] This Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Will Look Amazing On You
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Adorable Blooming Garden Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Colorful Sheep Crochet Appliques Are Beyond Cute And So Adorable!
This lovely floral doily brings the beauty and the colors of spring’s flowers into your home! Warm, delicate and decorative, Heliotropeghan by myDIY pattern designed by MijoCrochet is based on the lovely flowery chunky blanket pattern with the same name. This lovely flowery doily is made with thinner cotton yarn and the results are amazing!
Flowery Doily Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Scheepjes Sweet Treat colour 401 and Scheepjes Cahlista colour 413, 518, 519, 179, 383 and 502. I used Cahlista 15 g one of each colour, but if you like to use one or two colours of Cahlista it is enough with 2 skeins of Cahlista 50 g (67 g in total)
Hook: 4.5 mm for Cahlista and 2.0 mm for Sweet Treat.
The size will be aprox 32 x 32 cm after blocking if you make 16 squares.
More Beautiful Crochet Table Runner Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Flowery Doily Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mijo Crochet.
Thanks to Johanna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.