- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover Is Flattering On Everybody
- Super Cute Crochet Headband With Tigger Mouse Ears
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
The color changes and the beautiful texture, make this blanket so interesting and unique! Simply called: Baby Blanket Full Of Colours, this beautiful blanket pattern designed by Annelies Baes (Vicarno), is worked with 2 strands together : 1 thread of Catona and 1 thread of Invicta Colour which gives this baby blanket the stunning effect.
The measurements of the finished blanket are 90 cm wide and 140 cm long / 36 ” wide and 56 “” high, however size of the blanket is easy to adjust. This blanket is so much fun to make, don’t you think?
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vicarno
Thanks to Annelies Baes for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.