- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
The color changes and the beautiful texture, make this blanket so interesting and unique! Simply called: Baby Blanket Full Of Colours, this beautiful blanket pattern designed by Annelies Baes (Vicarno), is worked with 2 strands together : 1 thread of Catona and 1 thread of Invicta Colour which gives this baby blanket the stunning effect.
The measurements of the finished blanket are 90 cm wide and 140 cm long / 36 ” wide and 56 “” high, however size of the blanket is easy to adjust. This blanket is so much fun to make, don’t you think?
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vicarno
Thanks to Annelies Baes for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.