- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- Vintage Crochet Patterns- All Free Patterns
A perfect puff bath is one of the secret to a perfect bath! I love bath scrubbies and I am constantly buying them so when I saw these lovely bath puffs that really look like multicolored roses, I knew I have to share this pattern with you. This pattern is free courtesy of Annabelle from Handmade By Annabelle. Also,there is a free washcloth pattern, from Annabelle as well,to make a complete handmade bath set. She called them: These are Not Your Grandma’s Dish Cloths! Funny, right?
Are you ready to replace your nylon bath scrubbies with these handmade Fluffy Bath Puffs?
Thanks to Annabelle for this article inspiration and featured images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.