- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Santa Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern] Vintage Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Precious Tapestry Crochet Friendship Bracelet You Can Make Right Now
Perfect for Halloween favors or just for decorating, this bat amigurumi pattern is really quick and fun to make.
Amigurumi Bat by elbuhocosturero is a great crochet pattern to use up random scraps of yarn. Bats are lovely creatures, so they’re fun all year round. Make loads of them to hang them like batty bunting. It’s so much fun!
Crochet Amigurumi Bat
Check out the original source for this Amigurumi Bat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: elbuhocosturero
Thanks to elbuhocosturero for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.