- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Heart Motif Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
Perfect for Halloween favors or just for decorating, this bat amigurumi pattern is really quick and fun to make.
Amigurumi Bat by elbuhocosturero is a great crochet pattern to use up random scraps of yarn. Bats are lovely creatures, so they’re fun all year round. Make loads of them to hang them like batty bunting. It’s so much fun!
Crochet Amigurumi Bat
Check out the original source for this Amigurumi Bat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: elbuhocosturero
Thanks to elbuhocosturero for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.