- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
This easy crochet blanket pattern for beginners is a really fast pattern. Beginner Crochet Blanket Pattern by simplydaisy uses only a couple of basic crochet stitches: the chain, single crochet, and the double crochet stitches.
Even if you don’t know these easy crochet stitches, you can still try this pattern as it is really great for beginners and it comes with an easy-to-follow video tutorial and a written pattern. You’ll see how versatile this pattern is depending on the yarn or the colors that you choose. You can do really anything you want with it different colors and different sizes of blankets.
Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
Thanks to simplydaisy for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!