- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
Make a stunningly beautiful blanket with this flower granny square blanket pattern. It’s quick and a lot of fun! If you are getting bored with granny squares you’ll find this Wildflower Blanket free crochet pattern by Rachele Carmona to be a fantastic replacement in making blankets. This fresh look on granny squares is both lovely and vintage.
Flower Granny Square Blanket Pattern
Yarn Scheepjes Stone Washed (78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic; 130m/50g)
US Size 5mm hook, US Size 4.25mm hook (for final rnd of border only), Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rachele Carmona for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!