- [Free Pattern] Adorable Heart Stitch Leg Warmers For Babies And Kids
- How To Crochet The Four Leaf Clover Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- Adorable Unicorn Crochet Pattern To Bring Joy To Kids And Adults Alike
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
This very pretty crochet stitch that uses puff stitch shells off set for a beautiful effect can be easily used to create beautiful clothing items. Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations, and learn how to make a beautiful scarf using this great looking and so interesting Winsome Stitch. The written pattern for this stitch, a lovely photo tutorial as well as the video tutorial on how to make beautiful ponchos for kids using this crochet stitch, can be found on Meladora’s website as well as many other beautiful and creative crochet stitches and patterns.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations.
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.