- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Grandma Tree Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- Gorgeous Hexagon Shaped Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Tablecloth With Indian Elephants Design
This very pretty crochet stitch that uses puff stitch shells off set for a beautiful effect can be easily used to create beautiful clothing items. Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations, and learn how to make a beautiful scarf using this great looking and so interesting Winsome Stitch. The written pattern for this stitch, a lovely photo tutorial as well as the video tutorial on how to make beautiful ponchos for kids using this crochet stitch, can be found on Meladora’s website as well as many other beautiful and creative crochet stitches and patterns.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations.
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.