- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Pattern] I Fell In Love With This Clamshell Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
This cute crochet Easter bunting is such a fun and easy project that will make everyone happy and will upgrade your Easter decor. The Crochet Bunny Bunting, courtesy of Mollie Makes uses this Spring Bunny free crochet pattern. This chain of cute bunnies seen from the back with their darlings little bobble tails are more than adorable.
Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
• Red Heart Soft Baby Steps yarn, 100% acrylic, 100g/164m per ball, or similar aran weight yarn. One ball each in Light Pink (003), White (001), Light Green (005), Light Yellow (002)
• 5mm (UK 6, US H/8) crochet hook
• Tapestry needle for sewing ends
You May Also Like